Subject: Get Your Brand On Virtual Success!

From: "The Vernon Company" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 10:02:42 -0800

View in browser (https://info.vernoncompany.info/d/B71DQAzCtiGSNSPbNc55I-CTCpQaTpi18qFAOL9Qtxy4VCcS_xT5o0BbK0ZIZ7f57YyjqvJYFleUlgHFaejOow)
 .

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/home.jhtm)

(www.myvernon.biz/cheryletie)

Virtual Success!

Virtual trade shows have come a long way in the past five years. Due, in part,
to COVID-19 restrictions and health concerns, taking what was previously an
in-person event and transitioning to a virtual one is more widely accepted
today. With enhanced marketing tools and promotional tools, virtual trade show
and exhibitions have brought the online trade show to the forefront and made it
more accessible and interactive than ever before.

Read more for ideas on how to make your event a virtual success!
(https://www.vernoncompany.com/better-branding-for-your-virtual-trade-show/)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/21264/Virtual-Success.html)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRN-118-FB500-39423495/Fitness-Band-2.html?cid=21354)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRN-154-KP8280/ON-THE-GO-SALAD-CUP.html?cid=21354)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRN-107-1886-1426468/Light-Up-Safety-Shoe-Clip.html?cid=21354)

Additional Virtual Success Products
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/21264/Virtual-Success.html)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20011/Hot-Deals.html)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/getyourbrandon)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20012/Sale.html)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/centerstage)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20010/On-Trend.html)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/ppe)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/27/Apparel--and--Caps.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/104/Bags--and--Sacks.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/411/Electronics--and--Technology.html)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/123/Calendars.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/361/Outdoor--and--Recreation.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/132/Drinkware.html)

(https://www.facebook.com/getyourbrandon)
(https://twitter.com/vernoncompany)
(https://www.instagram.com/vernoncompany/)
(https://pinterest.com/vernoncompany)
(https://www.vernoncompany.com/category/promotional-ideas/)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/home.jhtm)
Mike & Cheryl Etie
512-892-3333
[email-masked]
www.myvernon.biz/cheryletie

Unsubscribe: Remove me from this list (https://info.vernoncompany.info/u/B71DQAzCtiGSNSPbNc55I-CTCpQaTpi18qFAOL9QtxyVX4Q8t0lU5nwsQXwtLZNVKlO6jCxaXvIKOzofpSi_FQ)
 .

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked]
Vernon Graphics & Promotions | One Promotion Place | Newton, IA 50208 |
641-792-9000