Subject: Vernon Value - Make your office space great with 20% off!

From: "The Vernon Company" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 08:44:39 -0800

View in browser (https://info.vernoncompany.info/d/B71DQAzCtiGSNSPbNc55I-CTCpQaTpi18qFAOL9QtxxDACGF2OCe1bjiL_l9yMbqo3ZeN5QyTtDv48AnpAKuEw)
 .

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/)

(../2020/www.myvernon.biz/cheryletie)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRN-119-2-C345-1C/Post-it%2526reg-Custom-Printed-Notes-Half-Cube-%2526mdash-C345-2-3-4-x-2-3-4-x-1-3-8.html?cid=20012)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRN-207-SM-2572/Cylinder-Bluetooth-Speaker.html?cid=20012)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRN-260-46193/Keke-Travel-Mug---14-oz..html?cid=20012)

Online only. Use code SAVE20. Discount applies to items in online SALE category
only.

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20011/Hot-Deals.html)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/getyourbrandon)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20012/Sale.html)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/centerstage)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20010/On-Trend.html)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/ppe)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/holiday)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/27/Apparel--and--Caps.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/104/Bags--and--Sacks.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/411/Electronics--and--Technology.html)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/123/Calendars.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/361/Outdoor--and--Recreation.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/132/Drinkware.html)

(https://www.facebook.com/getyourbrandon)
(https://twitter.com/vernoncompany)
(https://www.instagram.com/vernoncompany/)
(https://pinterest.com/vernoncompany)
(https://www.vernoncompany.com/category/promotional-ideas/)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/home.jhtm)
Mike & Cheryl Etie
512-892-3333
[email-masked]
www.myvernon.biz/cheryletie

Unsubscribe: Remove me from this list (https://info.vernoncompany.info/u/B71DQAzCtiGSNSPbNc55I-CTCpQaTpi18qFAOL9QtxyVX4Q8t0lU5nwsQXwtLZNVeWZPxbDGoRe3VxvDrPfHAw)
 .

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked]
Vernon Graphics & Promotions | One Promotion Place | Newton, IA 50208 |
641-792-9000