Subject: Vernon Value - Save Big on Virtual Events!

From: "The Vernon Company" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 13:09:40 -0800

View in browser (https://info.vernoncompany.info/d/B71DQAzCtiGSNSPbNc55I-CTCpQaTpi18qFAOL9QtxzCT3gynnwAi-D56PxY8uTLHEVE86mfhk-lSZKrHP0lpg)
 .

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/home.jhtm)

(../2020/www.myvernon.biz/cheryletie)

Save Big On Virtual Events

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRNVA-232-HF3307-58706481/HOT-DEAL---Emoji-Hand-Fan.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRNVA-286-WHF-WR14/HOT-DEAL---Hot-Cold-Wrist-Rest.html)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRNVA-206-PL-4260/HOT-DEAL---Eco-Stowaway-Sticky-Jotter-with-Pen.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/product/VRNVA-255-95062-423828142/HOT-DEAL---Cozy-Comfort-Coffee-Kit.html)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20011/Hot-Deals.html)

(https://myvernon.biz/getyourbrandon)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20012/Sale.html)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/centerstage)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/20010/On-Trend.html)

(https://www.myvernon.biz/ppe)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/27/Apparel--and--Caps.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/104/Bags--and--Sacks.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/411/Electronics--and--Technology.html)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/123/Calendars.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/361/Outdoor--and--Recreation.html)
(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/category/132/Drinkware.html)

(https://www.facebook.com/getyourbrandon)
(https://twitter.com/vernoncompany)
(https://www.instagram.com/vernoncompany/)
(https://pinterest.com/vernoncompany)
(https://www.vernoncompany.com/category/promotional-ideas/)

(https://www.vernonpromotions.com/home.jhtm)
Mike & Cheryl Etie
512-892-3333
[email-masked]
www.myvernon.biz/cheryletie

Unsubscribe: Remove me from this list (https://info.vernoncompany.info/u/B71DQAzCtiGSNSPbNc55I-CTCpQaTpi18qFAOL9QtxyVX4Q8t0lU5nwsQXwtLZNVDMR9_DqIXj63TioZ_DC7HA)
 .

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked]
Vernon Graphics & Promotions | One Promotion Place | Newton, IA 50208 |
641-792-9000